So this is a time sensitive post. For
the next 3 days the next 10 days (updated November 19th) Udemy.com is having a 75% discount on almost all of its courses to celebrate ’10 Days of Black Friday’. I took a look around to see which UX and Usability courses might be of interest to you.
NOTE This discount is no longer available. For an up to date list please visit our Online UX & Digital Analytics course page.
UX and Usability courses at Udemy
Susan Weinschenk and David Travis are two of the top instructors at Udemy when UX and Usability courses are considered. With some of the courses costing around $199 it will require a lot of persuasion from my end to get you to sign-up. The good thing about Udemy is, is that they often promote the sales of these course with discounts, but it is very seldom that they give 75% discounts.
By using the links below, which include a unique coupon code (and affiliate code), you can get 75% discount on the regular list price.
This current offer end Friday at midnight (PST).
- *NEW* Usability Testing Boot Camp >
- *NEW* Affordances and Their Importance to UX Practitioners >
- POPULAR The Ultimate Guide To User Experience >
- POPULAR Design for Engagement >
- POPULAR Design Your User Experience in 7 Simple Steps >
- POPULAR User Experience Design Fundamentals >
- How To Carry Out A Usability Expert Review >
- Personas & Scenarios >
- Task Analysis Boot Camp >
- Secrets of Intuitive Design >
- Practical Statistics for The User Experience I >
- The Power of Persuasion >
- Conversion Optimization >
The good thing about Udemy is that it a ‘safe bet’. In terms of being able to get your money back if you are not satisfied, don’t worry, Udemy has got you covered.
Benefits of subscribing at Udemy:
- Link your course certificates to your LinkedIN profile
- You can take courses with you by using the Udemy iOS app
- You will have lifetime access to the course and materials
- All courses come with a 30 day money back guarantee